Senior Front End Developer
Liquidly is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with extensive Angular Experience.You will integrate into a team of talented Engineers building front end of our trading engine for illiquid assets.
The Senior Frontend Engineer will be responsible for the development and implementation of the application for desktop and mobile responsive devices with a focus on performance.With your deep understanding of Angular / TypeScript best practices you will create modules and components with which you architect the application.
- 3+ years of experience building highly available/scalable websites in an enterprise environment
- Hands on experiece working with large scale Angular application
- Extensive prior experience with Angular 8 +, it's best practices and popular module.
- Experience working with Redux.
- Ability to create self - contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
- Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor(or alternatives).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem investigation and diagnosis skills
- Experience with Docker or similar technology
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other applicable field
Things we offer
- We are offering competitive compensation and 'work from home' days
- We ensure ample bandwidth for leadership and new ideas
- Cross-domain expertise: Be an integral part of the product development team